Premiere Concrete has Northern California-Downieville area experience in a variety of concrete project types. Check out our Norcal work samples from roundabouts to stone stacks. *Right now, we have a number of projects in motion in Downieville. So, if you don’t see your project type within this gallery check out our other galleries or contact us, we’ve got more.
These Just In
Premiere concrete contractors with nearly forty years of experience. We are experts in concrete job interpretation, design and implementation. We make concrete projects sound, functional and aesthetically pleasing. Work is estimated on a per-bid basis.
Premiere Concrete Construction is a 100% owner-operated concrete construction company. We are uniquely qualified to do a variety of project types.
Louis Yannotti began Premiere in 1982. Learning from a family of building trades people, his design skill, enthusiasm, work ethic and experience represents 100+ years of family pride and know-how. “I do this because I love what I do; everything about it. You will be hard pressed to find anyone in concrete with the amount of passion, experience and personality I have for the process and the product.
Browse the website, look at our work samples and then call me. You’ll know you’re with the right company to do your concrete work.” -Louis Yannotti
Some of Our Classic NorCal Work
Concrete Services include, but are not limited to:
- Hillside foundations: retaining walls; piles and caissons
- Hillside erosion: control walls
- Concrete structural: foundations, slabs and walls
- Hardscape paving: walkways, patios, driveways, pool-decks, stamped, colored-washed, exposed aggregate
- Masonry/Stone/Block: of all types- interior and exterior [Structural and non structural]
- Concrete polishing: grinding, staining and burnishing
- Outdoor kitchen areas
- Staining and retro-fitting new designs into existing concrete
- Concrete floor stenciling and engraving
- Concrete poured on-site
- Concrete micro toppings and overlays
– Estimates are handled on a ‘first come, first-serve’ basis directly with a sales person.
– Our existing production schedule has made it necessary to suspend new bids at present.
– We do not bid jobs we have no room for in our schedule.
– Requesting a bid by email does not schedule a bid: it is a secondary method to contacting us by phone which is preferred.
– All bids must be received, confirmed and handled directly by a sales person.
*Important* Estimates are only finalized upon mutual acceptance.
Check us out at PremConcrete.com for complete information